Assembly and Test Technician
Advent Aircraft Systems, Inc. has an opportunity for an experienced assembly and test technician.
- Applicant needs to have experience using hand tools and common shop equipment.
- A basic understanding of DC electricity and hydraulic theory along with blueprint and wiring diagram reading.
- Must have the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Any prior experience in the aerospace industry including maintenance, having an A&P license and/or testing a plus.
- Needs to have the drive for accuracy in performing tasks with a “can do” mentality and work well with others in a dynamic, friendly and forward-thinking team environment.
- Reliable transportation.
- A clean criminal background and the ability to pass a drug test is necessary.
- Desired training may be available for the right applicant.
- Hours: 40/week
- Starting Compensation: $20-$24/hr. DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K, STD, LTD and Group Life
Qualified candidates with a serious interest in this position should send a hard copy of resume with salary history to Advent Aircraft Systems, Inc., Dept. HR, 8712 South Peoria Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74132. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Advent Aircraft Systems, Inc. is an established engineering and manufacturing company with a diversified aerospace customer base, a positive and professional working environment and modern facilities.